Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring is Here!


We have had so much fun since the weather has gotten warmer! We now have a huge back yard (this one actually has grass instead of just pine straw!) and there is a park within walking distance from the house! Of course with the warmer weather comes spring storms. Last week Jillian and I went to Home Depot to get some flowers to plant and by the time we got home there was a tornado in the county beside us! Jillian wanted to plant the flowers that day so of course we planted them in the middle of a wind storm and finished right before the rain started! Spring also brings Jackson's birthday. This year Jackson turns two! I can't believe that he's two! I am constantly reminded of God's greatness every time I look at Jackson, he is truly a miracle to us! Next week is Easter so I'm sure I'll have even more pictures then, but for now here are some of Jillian's flowers, Jackson's birthday and the kids just being silly!





1 comment:

  1. Yay! I just found you on Kate's blog. Glad to see you've joined the blogging world. Jillian and Jackson are getting SO big and cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete