Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Packing, Packing, Packing...

We have two more days to pack and one day to load the truck before we leave! Am I panicking yet? Well I wasn't until Jeremy got home today. We spent this afternoon taking down Christmas lights! Yes, I know it's January 14, but it's been raining and we had to let them dry off. (Not to mention that we got back Monday from our third trip in three weeks to Tennessee!) The Christmas lights still being up didn't panic me because they come down pretty fast. However as soon as we were finished Jeremy said that all he had left to do outside was pack the storage room. I never go in there so I asked the dumb question, "Isn't everything in boxes already, I mean it is just stuff in storage!" Then I remembered, I'm married to a man that doesn't sit still. I can remember a few afternoons when he went out and "worked" in there, so I ask to see the room. (I don't even have a key for the room!) So Jeremy opens the door and to my horror the room is completely unpacked! Yes, everything is in it's spot but nothing (well almost nothing) is in an actual box! Now I'm panicking! If you ask me at any given moment what day it is, there's a 99% chance that I won't know the answer. I now know why people say they will never move more than once! Oh well, back to more packing!

Oh yeah...on top of everything else we have been saying goodbyes! I think I should buy stock in waterproof mascara!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the final stages of the move! Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete